Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online mash up

Options
  • 26-11-2008 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭

so lets say that due to a flux in the force or whatever you could gatecrash from any online game into another.... what two would you pick?

I think I'd drag a heavy bomber from IL2 sturmovik into second life, the propsect of fireboming furries feels me with deep joy. :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

I've always wanted to see a proper mash up of an RTS and a FPS. A game that allows a human control each individual unit, and then you have God players who build bases and defenses for you. Lets say a mash up of Warhammer and Unreal 2004

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Currently , left 4 dead and battlefield 2 (16 players no vehicles with all the bf weaponry options vs an undead horde.... mission maps like karkand and that oil depot one).

Overall a version of Utopia with the playability of Medieval Total war.

or x-com crossbred with city of heroes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Putting the characters of CoD4 into CoD:WaW - could you imagine it!?!

Those two universes; thrown together? Up would be down... down would be orange... wild! :D

Seriously though, I suppose I'd like to really piss people off by having Left 4 Dead (or Jericho/something messed up) fused into Hello Kitty Online... and Halo combined with World of Warcraft.

Some would love it because sooo many would hate it. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Fnz wrote: »
    [...] and Halo combined with World of Warcraft.

Some would love it because sooo many would hate it. :pac:
    *cough*CancelledHaloMMObyEnsembleStudios*cough*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

L31mr0d wrote: »
    I've always wanted to see a proper mash up of an RTS and a FPS. A game that allows a human control each individual unit, and then you have God players who build bases and defenses for you. Lets say a mash up of Warhammer and Unreal 2004

is this the type of thing?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/900620/

• Advertisement
Advertisement