Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Palm Treo Pro

• 26-11-2008 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭

Got this phone a few days ago, its so cool. I would deffo recommend it to any Palm / blackberry heads out there... Its built sim free and works fine on every irish network. (tested them all myself)
    I got it as I need it for my email, but also cause Im a big Tech head :)

Site...

palm-treo-pro-4.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

Thanks.
    'simfree' - is it the vodafon or the o2 version or unbranded? And honestly: isn't the keypad a bit 'odd'? I'm really tempted as I have a weakness for palm and 'uncool', but I didn't like the qwerty when 'playing' with it.
    Thanks again :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Its neither, its SIM FREE! Its Palm's own brand.. the keyboard is better TBH, I like it anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

Tallon wrote: »
    Its neither, its SIM FREE! Its Palm's own brand.. the keyboard is better TBH, I like it anyway
    was asking cause vodafone's treo 750 was unlocked as well. just a bit of branding ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

How much was it? And where did you get it from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Dunno, it was an xmas present, my GF's mam got it from the US

Its €469 on Expansys

http://www.expansys.ie/p.aspx?i=172598

• Advertisement
Advertisement