Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB issue

Options
  • 26-11-2008 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,346 ✭✭✭✭

hi,

got IBB breeze and I'm 2 months into the contract, but the service I'm getting is terrible (15-20kbps at best on a 2 meg line).

anyone know of how I can get out of my 12 month contract as I'll be f*cked if I'm paying 30 odd quid for that level of bandwidth.

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Have u contacted them about this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

You need to talk to them 1st, you also need to rule out other problems that might be effecting the connection. Has it always been 15-20Kbs? What site do you come off and where are you doing your tests from?

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Dicksboro_man

can i ask u
    what city/town are u from?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,346 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

i'm in dalkey, they updated the firmware in the box but it still ain't great but now it's up to the level where they don't have to cancel the service due to lack of signal:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Dicksboro_man

duploelabs wrote: »
    i'm in dalkey, they updated the firmware in the box but it still ain't great but now it's up to the level where they don't have to cancel the service due to lack of signal:mad:

is this ripwave/GO! package now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,346 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

apologies, my mistake, it's the ripwave unit

D'oh is me

Advertisement