Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bias Mods

Options
  • 26-11-2008 12:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭

I have been banned from the politics forum by a moderator,the mod kept sending me infractions for breaking various rules,that clearly I had not broke,and gave me vague reasons eventually banning me,I sent him Pm telling him to f off out of frustration which I regret and I know was childish,but he had no right to give me infractions or ban me,its a politics forum,everyone will have different opinions and view,and of course heated debate will ensue,but there was no malice,no offensive or curse words used,the only reasons I can see for infractions is a personal or polictical reasons against myself,I think its a gross abuse of power

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

The comment below was nothing more than trolling and certainly in breach of the forum charter. Your ban was more than deserved.
    Irlbo wrote:
    Honestly guys,why be so in the closet about being a Westbrit,you obviously love Britain so much an reckon they should run the whole of Ireland not just the North,Camelot were you on that list of BNP members in the 26 counties?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Irlbo

Really,so even though there was no offensive wording in that thread,and it was all of a light hearted political nature I deserve a ban,seems abit facist to me,trolling??? could you tell me what this means?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Irlbo

Seems abit makey up to me,a way to ban people without giving an adequate reason

Trolling has been around for as long as the internet has.
    It's banned on this site for more than adequate reasons.

• Advertisement
Advertisement