Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The life of a poker donkey 5000th post tl;dr

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Decod wrote: »
    even if the tache makes you look like a molester.

Dont pull any punches lol! The tache is down to a shadow these days because i feel naked without it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

great post tony.

iv only played against you once you wont remember me but i pwned you in a 20 euro sit and go in "breaks" drumcondra about a year a go :pac:

seriously though fair play iv learned a lot off your posts on boards and wish you the best in the future - a massive score is very close IMO good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

Flushdraw wrote: »
    If you're around Letterkenny next weekend give me a shout and you can drop up to Gills house and her 6 year old son will show you how to deal and how to put gel in your hair ;)
    If that kids knew anything about hair products, I'm sure he'd invest in a Mach3 for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Gillybean72

If that kids knew anything about hair products, I'm sure he'd invest in a Mach3 for you!

I will add it to the list ;)
    The tach is almost away!, leave the poor top lip alone would ya :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭pppspecial

wow tony am truly flattered. great read also. yeah i remember the breaks game. think i had no car then so used the mothers. drove out to breaks make the final table...dog the life outta wes 5 handed and go on to chop it up. remember 5k was the figure i got from the deal. And as for the pokerevent days in the red cow.....so many storys and so many friends. ty tony.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

pppspecial wrote: »
    wow tony am truly flattered. great read also. yeah i remember the breaks game. think i had no car then so used the mothers. drove out to breaks make the final table...dog the life outta wes 5 handed and go on to chop it up. remember 5k was the figure i got from the deal. And as for the pokerevent days in the red cow.....so many storys and so many friends. ty tony.

my flopped two pair losing to your bigger two pair on the river, Dave i still havent forgiven you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

my flopped two pair losing to your bigger two pair on the river, Dave i still havent forgiven you ;)

That could have been you being knocked out of the Irish Open by Elvis!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

That could have been you being knocked out of the Irish Open by Elvis!!

carma in all that jazz :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 513 ✭✭✭HalfBaked

A very enjoyable and honest read Tony. I've only got to read it now as China no like boards(?).

As many have said your a genuinely nice guy, even if you do have a tash. Can't have it all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

OT question to flushdraw: was that your brother (Graham) getting bigged up in the Irish Times today?

edit:saw your response in the BBV thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

people should note that Halfbaked did not deny chopping his action with IanMc

OT question to flushdraw: was that your brother (Graham) getting bigged up in the Irish Times today?

edit:saw your response in the BBV thread

:-) yeah Glynn...i knew you read the times but didnt think any of the other riff raff did :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

Flushdraw wrote: »
    :-) yeah Glynn...i knew you read the times but didnt think any of the other riff raff did :D

overachieving siblings ftw

hopefully he makes millions and will fund you as a tournament pro!

overachieving siblings ftw

hopefully he makes millions and will fund you as a tournament pro!

Absofkinlutely :pac:

Advertisement