Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Black Label Society - 1919 Eternal

• 26-11-2008 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭

yay or nay? Had my first proper listen on the commute to work this morning really enjoyed it... felt like kickeing and down the door and screaming in my bosses face! Anyone else ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

My favourite BLS album. Battering Ram, What a track. Have you listened to Mafia much?

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭CiaranTheGreat

My fav album too. FAvourite song on it is Life Birth Blood Doom for some reason i just love it!

I dont listen to BLS much anymore due to the constain squel thing on the gutair at the end of every bar...really got anoying!! other then that the brill

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

The harmonics are a bit annoying/cheesey aslright. Great band to see live. Zakk is a fcuking animal. They supported Ozzy last year and were the better band on the night by miles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭ec18

Alter-Ego wrote: »
    The harmonics are a bit annoying/cheesey aslright. Great band to see live. Zakk is a fcuking animal. They supported Ozzy last year and were the better band on the night by miles.

very true BLS really did steal the show. Crowd seemed much more into them as well :D

was a great night.....Ozzy was surprisingly energetic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Meh, I find 1919 Eternal very boring to listen to. Stronger That Death and Sonic brew are far better albums, probably the best BLS albums IMO. Everything after just seemed unexciting and plain in terms of riffs and solos, and I'm not a fan of the whiney vocal style he has going on these days, when he actually sang it was miles better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭starflake

Alter-Ego wrote: »
    My favourite BLS album. Battering Ram, What a track. Have you listened to Mafia much?

No.. 1919 is the first BLS album I've listened to , Rob Trujillo did the bass for this one didn't he? certainly sounds like him.. Had never listened to them til the other day and just cant believe I missed them til now

Advertisement