Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Average Age of Atheists! Is it 14 or 15?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭cavedave

While we are bringing up IQ (not that i put much faith in it) there does seem to be a link between religiosity and low IQ
    Gareth37

Did it ever cross your mind that its the Evil One that causes the horrific stuff? Who told you God caused this?

According to the bible God is the one who likes killing people.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

Gareth37 wrote: »
    [...] the majority of atheists are young immature boys [...]
    Got the hots for us/them?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Goodbye Gareth37!

Banned for 40 days and 40 nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭anti-venom

Gareth37 wrote: »
    Did it ever cross your mind that its the Evil One that causes the horrific stuff? Who told you God caused this?

If the bible is to believed;) by God's own admission he has slaughtered a grand total of 2,270,365 and poor ol' Satan a paltry 10. Praise be to the loving and forgiving God guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

Dades wrote: »
    Goodbye Gareth37!

Banned for 40 days and 40 nights.
    Very lucky for him you got there first. I would have made it 666 days. Next Time I will.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement