Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fifa 09 Price

• 26-11-2008 3:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 962 ✭✭✭

Was just in Xtravision (won't say where), and they have Deal of The Week for Fifa 09.

It has a sticker on it saying "Was 59.99, Now 59.99" :eek: (Not a typo!)

Unbelieveable stuff, great deals all round in there.......NOT.

Quick check lads, anyone know of a better price than that in the shops? Need to buy it as a pressie, and don't want it to cut too deeply into my own game budget for Chrimbo.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭lottodrink

Was just in Xtravision (won't say where), and they have Deal of The Week for Fifa 09.

It has a sticker on it saying "Was 59.99, Now 59.99" :eek: (Not a typo!)

Unbelieveable stuff, great deals all round in there.......NOT.

Quick check lads, anyone know of a better price than that in the shops? Need to buy it as a pressie, and don't want it to cut too deeply into my own game budget for Chrimbo.
    Go to play.com if you have a credit card. everything is cheaper and its free delivery. I got all my DVDs from it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Aye, will probably end up going online for it to get it cheap, but was just wondering if anyone knew of a B'n'M with a low price?

Aye, will probably end up going online for it to get it cheap, but was just wondering if anyone knew of a B'n'M with a low price?
    Ah right nah iv no idea to be honest.. if I hear anything tho ill comment ya on this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Don't know about a shop but online gamesnash.ie has it for €58, they'll even gift wrap for €3 extra !!! ;)

Its 56 on play.com new or around 40 used. Delivery normally takes just a few days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Game in the ILAC have it for under €35 (or had last Wednesday).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

cian1500ww wrote: »
    Don't know about a shop but online gamesnash.ie has it for €58, they'll even gift wrap for €3 extra !!! ;)

Wouldn't pay €58 for it. I've seen it for 49.99 in HMV. Wasn't there a post on a thread a while back, the guy who has the xbox live tag The Batman IRL got it for 35? Might be worth digging out. Think his boards name is CZWPORT (or something similar!)

I wouldn't pay €3 for wrapping, unless they plan to wrap it in solid gold ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

I'd hold off on it til it goes down tbh. It was game of the week in HMV two weeks ago for €28 and play were also selling it for that price so they've prob sold enough copies already to warrant a price drop pretty soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭ciano1

Saw it in tesco for E45 a few weeks ago

Could have gone up since though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »

I wouldn't pay €3 for wrapping, unless they plan to wrap it in solid gold ;)
    If you can't wrap like me then its a godsend :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

is play free shipping to ireland for stuff too? not just the uk?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

cian1500ww wrote: »
    If you can't wrap like me then its a godsend :p

I only got my wrapping license last week.Mrs Reilly tried it.....she lost a leg.. :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

mossym wrote: »
    is play free shipping to ireland for stuff too? not just the uk?

Completely free. of course you have to put up with their incredibly unfair Sterling rate...30 STG=46 euro.

If you want to ship to Ireland, you HAVE to buy in euros.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭Da GOAT

36 in game in the square on sunday just gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement