Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Help - Hardwareversand

Options
  • 26-11-2008 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi, I will soon be placing my order off hardwerversand.de and i need some help.

*What Information will I have to bring to the bank when im doing the credit transfer??

*What do i enter on on my address info under ZIP CODE ??

*What guarantees do i have that my money is secure if a part is missing or damaged etc. ??

Lastly is everything on this build compatible and ok ?? :
    HV20QX66DE - Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
    HV1128IGDE - Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P,p45,Socket-775, ATX,2xGbLAN, DDR2,ICH10R, PCI-Ex(2.0)x16
    HV30SCYADE - Scythe Andy Samurai Master
    HV20CE86DE - 4096MB-KIT Corsair XMS2 PC8500
    HV203KA9DE - Antec Nine Hundred
    HVR570CTDE - Corsair TX750W 750 Watt
    HV1024DSDE - Club3D HD4870 Overclocked 1024MB
    HV13WC65DE - WD Caviar SE16 500GB SATA II 16MB
    HV207SQSDE - Samsung SH-223Q bare schwarz lightscribe
    I think thats everything i need to ask :)
    Anything else i should know before ordering ??

Thanks again !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭PaddyTheNth

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055379928

The hardwareversand bank details are in that thread, 2nd last post. When you order from them they'll send you an email with their details but it won't be as comprehensive as the details given above, although some banks aren't as anal as BOI and don't require it all. The details hadn't changed when I ordered a month ago.

When they give you the bank details they'll also give you an "Intended Purpose" which is the reference to your order - you need to put this in the Narrative or "Message to Payee", depending on how your bank describes it.

The little coloured graph in the Information box beside the item shows its status in stock. Green is in stock, Yellow is in soon, and Red is no info. It seems to be a bit arbitrary though, I've seen stuff go from Red to Green in an hour.

Are you using the English version of the site?

Enter N/A under Zip code.

Hardwareversand use Trusted Shops...when you place your order you get a reference number which you register at the Trusted Shops website. http://www.trustedshops.com/ I can't remember whether you have to register with them first.

Run this page through google translate: http://www1.hardwareversand.de/certificates.jsp
    The Trusted Shops guarantee covers you against non-refund up to a maximum purchase price of EUR 2500 per Customer, month and Online Retailer:

Non-delivery of goods
    If you do not receive your goods by *******, file your complaint with Trusted Shops by ***** at the latest (http://www.trustedshops.com/news/service-log-in/). If you do not receive a refund from the online shop within 30 days after reporting the problem, Atradius will refund your money according to the guarantee conditions.

Return of goods
    If you return the ordered goods, please adhere to the return policy of hardwareversand.de. You must register for your refund of the purchase price at Trusted Shops by ******* at the latest (http://www.trustedshops.com/news/service-log-in/). Please be sure to keep your postal receipt as proof of return. If you do not receive a refund from the online shop within 30 days after this registration, Atradius will refund your money according to the guarantee conditions.

If your complaint is in connection with an unauthorised online purchase made at one our certified shops using your credit card, Atradius will refund the deductible up to a maximum of 50 Euro.

You can review and print the Conditions for the Trusted Shops guarantee by Atradius at http://www.trustedshops.com/news/conditions-privacy/

Thank you for placing an order with a Trusted Shops member.

Yours sincerely,
    Your Trusted Shops Team

I have no idea how much of a scam that is or isn't.

Your build looks grand. I wouldn't bother with the o'clocked card considering you can clock it yourself using ATI's software. My club3d card was loud as **** so you might want to consider getting an aftermarket cooler if you stick with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭frozenbullet

Thanks for the reply ...
    First of all,i am with AIB.I was planning on going to my nearest branch and filling out the credit transfer form there.Is that possible or can it only be done online ??Do you get your IBAN and BIC when you go to your bank ??

Yes im using the english version of the site.

What about the Sapphire HD4870 512Mb then ??

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭PaddyTheNth

You can do the transfer online or in the branch. With BOI they'll charge you to do it in the branch but its free online, I dunno what your situation will be. I can almost guarantee that it will go through a bit faster online though.

Do a search in this forum for hardwareversand, a fair few people have talked about their experiences with them. You need to have all your details exactly right before dealing with them, as their customer support is terrible.

I can't personally recommend any other card manufacturers. The 4870 is an excellent card, its just that my experience of the cooling setup which club3d put on is that its crap.

E: Sapphire have a good reputation alright. Their dual-slot version of the 4870 got excellent reviews.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭frozenbullet

Its not really time thats the problem .I just want to make sure there will be no errors with payment etc.Even if it costs a bit more and is a bit slower.Do you not think i might be safer doing credit transfer at my bank??
    So if i place my order and wanted to credit transfer at my local branch,the information id need to bring with me would be : Hardwareversand's address,the bank address and the reference to the order they give you . Anything else ??
    Would my bank generate my IBAN and BIC for me ??

Advertisement