Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need chair swivel component

Options
  • 26-11-2008 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hi Guys

I really hope you can help. I have searched nearly every page on Google for a chair swivel component but have only found them in the US. they are pretty cheap but delivery is ranging anywhere form $170 - $ 190!! Does anybody know where I can get them in Ireland or even Europe?

Thanks in advance
    Freddie

A few examples of what we need
    http://www.swivel-chair-parts.com/TiltSwivels.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

Do you need multiple parts or just for one chair? If just one could you not try and recycle bits from a chair you could pick up cheaply second hand?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭freddie

Thanks aerosol

unfortunatly I need a few but good thinking!

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭JoeB-

You need a lazy susan or a bar seat swivel thing... available from www.hafele.ie in Wicklow. You can also get them from other furniture fittings companies around Dublin and elsewhere...

Cheers

Advertisement