Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Number 7 Man United shirt

• 26-11-2008 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭

Hi
    I need a Number 7 Man United shirt to finish the christmas shopping
    does anyone know where I can buy one cheaply for 11/12 year old

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

www.thefootballshirt.com

They were mentioned on here a week or so ago.

Works out at around €20 delivered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

If you want to buy the official one, go to the man united website, there is a promotion on this week where you will get the champions league lettering and print done free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Musha

Thanks Guys
    Ordered Shirt and shorts for €19.34 delivered for age 12/13
    Hope it gets here for christmas but at least I still have time to buy one in the shops if it doesn't
    if it does I have justed saved myself €40.00 :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Musha wrote: »
    Thanks Guys
    Ordered Shirt and shorts for €19.34 delivered for age 12/13
    Hope it gets here for christmas but at least I still have time to buy one in the shops if it doesn't
    if it does I have justed saved myself €40.00 :D

Just be careful your eagle eyed youngster doesnt spot any flaws, that footballshirt website shirts arent genuine kits, very close to it but they are copies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Musha

My young fella wouldn't know the real thing if the artane boys band marched through his bedroom wearing them. :D

He is not into designer gear, the only one I can't get away with is the Limerick jersey, thats because all his mates wear them for training.

:D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement