Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playoff Mix

• 26-11-2008 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭

Well its coming to the end of the regular season. And with many divisions (NFC North, NFC South, AFC East being among the best examples) still very much up for grabs how do the boards american football fans see things shaping up?

Personally from the NFC I think the Playoff Teams will be:

New York Giants, Arizona Cardinals, Minnesota Vikings, New Orleans Saints (pulling it from out of nowhere), Washington Redskins and the Dallas Cowboys.

From the AFC it could be:

Tennessee Titans, Pittsburgh Steelers, New York Jets, New England Patriots, Indianapolis Colts, Denver Broncos.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 319 ✭✭jamsieboy86

I see things going a little different in the NFC, think the Bucs will hold out and win the division.

Giants, Cardinals dead certs for their division. Other two divisions I go for Vikings and Bucs. Two wildcards Cowboys and hopefully Saints.

I see the AFC going as you called it.

Jets, Steelers, Titans and Broncos all stay top till the end. Wildcards be Colts and Patriots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭faulk28

I'm going Giants, Cardinals, Bears and Bucs with the wildcards being the Cowboys and Carolina to hang on in the NFC.
    In the AFC, the same as jamsieboy86. Maybe the Patriots and Jets might swap places yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭brennaldo

NFC- giants(superbowl), cardinals, bucs, bears. wildcards being cowboys and redskins or panthers.

AFC- jets, broncos, titans, steelers(superbowl). wildcards being patriots and colts(hopefully:D)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

NFC:
    1. Giants
    2. Cards
    3. Falcons
    4. Vikings
    5. Cowboys
    6. Saints

AFC:
    1. Titans
    2. Patriots
    3. Steelers
    4. Chargers
    5. Colts
    6. Jets

Hopefully a Giants - Patriots Superbowl... Matt Cassel MVP:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Karlusss

NFC:
    Giants, Vikings, Buccaneers, Cardinals (Cowboys, Panthers)

AFC:
    Jets, Steelers, Titans, Broncos (Patriots, Colts)

No love for Baltimore?

Imagine a Giants-Jets Super Bowl. Holy shít.

• Advertisement
Advertisement