Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a Dublin jersey with a name and number

Options
  • 26-11-2008 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭

I am getting a gift for a colleague who is returning to the US having lived in Dublin.

He's big into 'sport' tops (and enjoys GAA) so I'd like to get him the Dublin jersey. However I'd also like to get it with a "7" on the back and if possible his surname as well, as a memento.

I know this isn't done by O'Neills or Arnotts, but does anyone know where I can get this done well (i.e. so it doesn't look cheap or fall off).

Help appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Are you sure Arnotts don't do this?
    I'm fairly sure they have a printing service.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭moralproduction

yhey definitely had a printing service,not sure about gaa jerseys but

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Well it depends on how you feel about the english soccer league

Arnotts have a printing service but the numbers and letters are for the soccer stuff and as such may or not (cant remember) have the english lion symbol on them

In short if the friend doesnt care about the soccer part then yes it can be done

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭3DataModem

I just spoke to Arnotts again.

They can do it, but it'll be the premiership numbers (with the little Lion on them).

This fella won't know or care what the lion means, so I'm going to go for it.

For your info it's 1.50 per letter and 7.00 for the number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

you could take it into any t shirt printing place... i dont live in dublin so cant name any but there must be loads of them in the capital?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Why are you getting a name unless it is his name?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭yahoo_moe

Why are you getting a name unless it is his name?
    It is:
    3DataModem wrote: »
    if possible his surname as well

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

yahoo_moe wrote: »
    It is:

My bad, that is what I get for scanning and not reading properly :o

Advertisement