Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 update and USB key

Options
  • 26-11-2008 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭

Lads

can anyone help
    i've downloaded the latest option file updates on to my usb key , but when i go to copy them my PS3 says theres no saved data - it's not seeing anything on the key.

any ideas what i'm doing wrong

thanks lads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Vendetta

Make sure the files are in a folder called PS3 in caps, with a subfolder called SAVEDATA. Go to save date in game on the XMB and select the usb device. Copy over each file part separately. It will take a while, make sure u copy the edit data folder.

What patch are you using, I recommend the VON option file.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭ohnoigotsick

cheers chief

yeah using the VON option file , version 1.5

No bother, its a good option file. Takes a long time to copy over so id advise listening to music ;)

If you cant get it let us know.

Vendetta wrote: »
    No bother, its a good option file. Takes a long time to copy over so id advise listening to music ;)

If you cant get it let us know.

copied it over no hassle but when i try to load the game up it says i don't have the right version of the game ?? and loads the default teams.

any ideas ?

Ye i know what you need to do. Update the game to 1.20 and then go to system settings and down the bottom to downloads. Download that and then when its done recopy over just the edit file again.

• Advertisement

good stuff

will try that later

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Lads

can anyone help
    i've downloaded the latest option file updates on to my usb key , but when i go to copy them my PS3 says theres no saved data - it's not seeing anything on the key.

any ideas what i'm doing wrong

thanks lads

Where did you get it from?

Any luck ohnoigotsick? It should work for you.

Any luck ohnoigotsick? It should work for you.

no joy with it.

i updated to version 1.2 and re-copied everything back over again

• Advertisement

Did you go into system settings in the game and click download? That is the important part. U just need to copy over the edit data when you do.

Did you go into system settings in the game and click download? That is the important part. U just need to copy over the edit data when you do.

no when i loaded the game it told me there was another update available.

i'll try it via the game later

thanks

Thats strange that is exactly what i did to get it to work. Maybe if it still doesn't work you can post on pesgaming with your problem they may have more solutions.

Just thought of something, when it says to update edit data after u reload click yes. Then exit the game and retransfer just the edit data file.

thanks man...

I had the same problem as OP - this solution worked for me...

Looks savage too...

cheers lads that done the trick.

a very good update to have

cheers lads that done the trick.

a very good update to have

Indeed...

The kits are spot on...

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Eamo87

Sorry lads if this has been answered before but is there an easy way to get the update for the xbox 360?

Keyzer wrote: »
    Indeed...

The kits are spot on...

they have version 1.6 out now for the west ham update , un real stuff altogether

they have version 1.6 out now for the west ham update , un real stuff altogether

Its the best patch by far, think im going to wait until the next update though. Takes to long to copy over.

• Advertisement

Its the best patch by far, think im going to wait until the next update though. Takes to long to copy over.

for version 1.6 there is the full files required if you were upgraded the game from scratch and also a version with the relevant files required for the upgrade

for version 1.6 there is the full files required if you were upgraded the game from scratch and also a version with the relevant files required for the upgrade

Forgot about that cheers for the info.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,388 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Okay question time.

Would the Von option file be in addition too, or replace the official Konami one?

I assume I have to download the official Konami one first then?

PS3.

I honestly don't think I can sit there that long and copy over something like 500 files manually. I can't believe Sony didn't have a copy all option.

EDIT: I have done all the updates, I have then copied every file manually into save game data but there is still only Man Blue etc when I go to Exhibition mode.

Any thoughts?

noodler wrote: »
    I honestly don't think I can sit there that long and copy over something like 500 files manually. I can't believe Sony didn't have a copy all option.

EDIT: I have done all the updates, I have then copied every file manually into save game data but there is still only Man Blue etc when I go to Exhibition mode.

Any thoughts?

Make sure you went to system settings-->download in pes.

If when you load pes it asks you to update the edit file say no.

Try copy the edit data again. (just the edit data file not all 500 ;))

Is it just me or are the teams in the wrong leagues?

I am doing a Master League and BAL but all the english teams are in 'LA LIGA'. Von option file btw.

Advertisement