Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

expansys.ie

• 26-11-2008 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Hi,
    Was thinking of getting a N82 from expansys.ie. Has anyone dealt with them before? Do they have a good customer service?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭moralproduction

i actually got an n82 off them,really quick and no problems whatsoever

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭CapRooney

was it a while back or what? its just i wanna get one for crimbo and make sure its here on time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭bmcgrath

I'm interested too. Would like to know if their trustworthy.

late september,there fine to use

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Yeah dealt with them before same as above,
    but their prices usually aint the best you could probably find it cheaper somewhere else

• Advertisement

at the time they were the cheapest i could find and i lookied everywhere,smashing phone by the way,went to this from an n95 8gb and have never looked back,the camera on it is super

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I've ordered from them fairly recently. I ordered at 2am on a Sunday morning and I had it delivered before lunch on Tuesday.

Having said that a friend had problems when it said something was in stock, and then it wasn't, and then it was and it took about 2 weeks to get it.

I'm happy with Expansys.ie though and would definitely recommend them. Used them a couple of times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

Yeah... Got 2 phones and some odds and ends from them. Never any problems. Also, it's always worth checking their B-stock - i.e. returned items. Amazing offers sometimes...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Have ordered my last few phones from them. Once they are in stock it shouldnt be a problem. They deliver with DHL, so once you get your "order shipped" email, you can use a code (received in said email) to follow your package. If I remember correctly, I ordered on a sunday, order picked and sent on the monday, arrived tuesday morning You can see then where the order is at each stage. Truck to depot to airport to airport to depot to sub depot to you etc....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

expansys can be hit and miss... most orders have been ok over the years sometimes they have stock issues but they never processed payment when it turned out stock was not available (even if website said there was) so never a big issue...

you can sometimes get better deals on other sites... www.mphone.co.uk would be another site i'd have ordered from in the past and found grand...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭mkennedy

Ordered from them a couple of times and basically they're reliable.
    They're a massive international outfit at this stage so they're fairly reputable.

Not mad about the customer service though.
    There are cheaper sites-
    e.g. Clove, devicewire etc usually undercut them.

Advertisement