Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1000th post jokes!

Options
  • 26-11-2008 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭

Well I finally reached my 1000th post and what better way to celebrate that then to hopefully make someone laugh..enjoy!

Dave the hen

Dave came home from the pub late one Friday evening stinking drunk, as he often did, and crept into bed beside his wife who was already asleep. He gave her a peck on the cheek and fell asleep.

When he awoke he found a strange man standing at the end of his bed wearing a long flowing white Robe.

"Who the hell are you?" demanded Dave, "and what are you doing in my bedroom?"

The mysterious man answered "This isn't your bedroom and I'm St Peter."

Dave was stunned "You mean I'm dead!?!! That can't be, I have so much to live for, I haven't said goodbye to my family. . . you've got to send me back straight away."

St Peter replied "Yes, you can be reincarnated but there is a catch. We can only send you back as a dog or a hen."

Dave was devastated, but knowing there was a farm not far from his house, he asked to be sent back as a hen. A flash of light later he was covered in feathers and clucking around pecking the ground.

"This ain't so bad" he thought until he felt this strange feeling welling up inside him.

The farmyard rooster strolled over and said "So you're the new hen, how are you enjoying your first day here?"

"It's not so bad" replies Dave, "but I have this strange feeling inside like I'm about to explode."

"You're ovulating" explained the rooster, "don't tell me you've never laid an egg before?"

"Never!" replies Dave.

"Well just relax and let it happen"

So he did and after a few uncomfortable seconds later, an egg pops out from under his tail. An immense feeling of relief swept over him and his emotions got the better of him as he experienced motherhood for the first time. When he laid his second egg, the feeling of happiness was overwhelming and he knew that being reincarnated as a hen was the best thing that ever happened to him . . . Ever!!!

The joy kept coming and as he was just about to lay his third egg he felt an enormous smack on the back of his head and heard his wife shouting...................

"Dave, wake up you drunken bast*rd, you've sh*t the bed."

Seamus and Sean

Paddy died in a fire and was burnt pretty badly so the morgue required someone to identify the body.

His two best friends, Seamus and Sean, were sent for. Seamus went in first and the mortician pulled back the sheet.

Seamus took a look at the body, said, "Yup, he's burnt pretty bad. It could be him. Roll him over".

So the mortician rolled him over.

Seamus looked down and said, "Nope, that ain't our Paddy".

The mortician thought that was rather strange, and then he brought Sean in to identify the body. Sean took a look at the corpse and said, "Wow, he's burnt really bad. Will you roll him over?"

The mortician rolled the body over and Sean looked down for a moment before saying, "No, this aint our Paddy".

The mortician, puzzled, asked, "How can you tell?"

Sean replied, "Well, you see, Paddy had two ar$eholes."

"WHAT??, he had two ar$eholes???" said the mortician.

"Yup, everyone knew he had two arseholes. Every time we went into town, folks would say, "Here comes Paddy with dem two ar$eholes...."

The Husband Store

A brand new store has just opened in London that sells Husbands. When women go to choose a husband, they have to follow the instructions at the entrance:-

"You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are 6 floors and the value of the products increase as you ascend the flights. You may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you CANNOT go back down except to exit the building!"

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. On the 1st floor the sign on the door reads: Floor 1 - These men have jobs.

The 2nd floor sign reads: Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.

The 3rd floor sign reads: Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kid and are extremely good looking. "Wow," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the 4th floor and the sign reads: Floor 4 -These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help with Housework. "Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!"

Still, she goes to the 5th floor and sign reads: Floor 5 - These men have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, help with Housework and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the 6th floor and the sign reads: Floor 6 - You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

To avoid gender bias charges, the store's owner opens a New Wives store just across the street.

The 1st floor has wives that love sex.

The 2nd floor has wives that love sex and have money.

The 3rd through 6th floors have never been visited.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Great 1000th post, well done. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭chaotic_vr

All Quality jokes. Have some stars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Congratulations on your 1000th post...excellent :p

Have um stars :D

Fireworks.gif

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

lolled at the last one :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Very Good!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

:rolleyes: For that last one your on my ignore list :D

But have some stars anyway.

Advertisement