Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi How Much Liffery Valley SC to Blanch SC

Options
  • 26-11-2008 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭

Hello,

As the title says how much is a taxi/cab from Liffef Valley Shopping centre to Blanchardstown Shopping Centre Approx?

Thanks in advance. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭Badabing

15 euro approx.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Badabing wrote: »
    15 euro approx.

On account of the toll?

My OH got a taxi from Heuston to Santry for €13

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

try this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭Badabing

It depends on traffic etc.. for example i did 2 jobs from the airport to the regency hotel whitehall today, 1 cost 15.80 euro and the second an hour ago was 13.50 both with 1 passenger.

try this

It has to be an even number so its actually 8.4 so I had to put in 9 because Im sure a taxi meter will not wind down the price

€12.34

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

It would depend on:

1. Time of day.
    2. Day of week.
    3. No. of passengers.
    4. Whether booked or not.

...and of course, traffic, toll (if applicable) etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Steo K

it cost me €30 from Blanch to Coolock so....:eek:

but i was ripped im sure most taxi drivers arent like that :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Steo K wrote: »
    it cost me €30 from Blanch to Coolock so....:eek:

but i was ripped im sure most taxi drivers arent like that :pac:

Thats a very serious alligation to make (out of AH), what makes you say you were ripped?.

Mairt wrote: »
    Thats a very serious alligation to make (out of AH), what makes you say you were ripped?.

Considering it has been two weeks since I have been in Dublin I no longer need the advice of a taxi.

However, comments here outisde of AH are welcome by me. If you want you can migrate then entire forum out to here.

Im currently awaiting a ban from AH to be lifted.

If, as a mod Mairt, you would like to lift it I would be most grateful. Its cold and lonely outside. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Considering it has been two weeks since I have been in Dublin I no longer need the advice of a taxi.

However, comments here outisde of AH are welcome by me. If you want you can migrate then entire forum out to here.

Im currently awaiting a ban from AH to be lifted.

If, as a mod Mairt, you would like to lift it I would be most grateful. Its cold and lonely outside. :(

I qouted someone else, not you.

As for your AH ban, ain't nowt I can do about that one me ol' mucker.

• Advertisement
Advertisement