Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dodgy runners

Options
  • 26-11-2008 9:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭

Bought a pair of runners in a local footwear shop 16 days ago and noticed today that one of them has a tear the whole way across the sole of the runner.
    I've worn them for walking on average 30 - 60 minutes a day i.e. I haven't abused them! :p
    I'm returning to the shop with them asap but I'm unsure of what to ask for, for example am I entitled to a refund/replacement?
    Believe it or not the shop doesn't give receipts but I've the box I bought them in and I'm hoping I might be fresh enough in their minds!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

they should relace or refund as the runners are probably not repairable? sometimes flaws in materials can cause this sort of crack/tear in soles of shoes it has happpened because the sole was too brittle and did not flex enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭fifomania

I got a replacement pair, which hopefully won't go the same way the last ones did! :mad:

Advertisement