Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting a Screening Room??

Options
  • 26-11-2008 9:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I know this is a bit off topic but anyhoo....

Hi guys, i have a production i want to screen but cant seem to find any information on where i could screen it.

Im based in Dublin, any information would be extremely helpful:confused:
    a friend of mine in cork with a similar production was given a screening room free of charge as he donated all proceedings to charity, is there anything like this i could use? (I think it might have been to do with the IFI but im not sure)

thanks a lot!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Donie_Darko

Thanks for the help! but nothing seems to really be helpful there - thanks alot though

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭bigpoppa

have a nice screening room check their site

hard to give advice, how many people, format?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,658 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

I know this is a bit off topic but anyhoo....

Hi guys, i have a production i want to screen but cant seem to find any information on where i could screen it.

Im based in Dublin, any information would be extremely helpful:confused:
    a friend of mine in cork with a similar production was given a screening room free of charge as he donated all proceedings to charity, is there anything like this i could use? (I think it might have been to do with the IFI but im not sure)

thanks a lot!!

The cinema (Virgin/UGc or ?) in Parnell St rent out screens..

• Registered Users Posts: 78,416 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Littlebird in Merrion Square has a small auditorium - I think it only seats 13.

The Savoy has a Critic's Screen (if that the right word).

The IFI and Cineworld are generally willing to help independent productions.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

There is a cinema in Fairview Dublin 3.
    It's used for screenings and I think it has some connection to Disney.

Might be possible to rent

There are better options posted above though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

This place is somewhere in Dublin 2 - pics on the site look v swanky. Cinema seats 30.

http://www.denzillecinema.com/index.swf

Advertisement