Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vyke

Options
  • 26-11-2008 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭

I have installed the Vyke VOIP app on my N82. I havent had any problems with it. Saves me a fortune, it halves the cost of calling a mobile and calling land lines is free (apart from a 3c connection charge).

However in these recessionary times im looking to save even more money:D So does anybody know of a VOIP app that charges less than 15c to Irish mobiles (and I suppose one that doesnt charge the connection fee to landlines)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Goldman82

cooperguy wrote: »
    I have installed the Vyke VOIP app on my N82. I havent had any problems with it. Saves me a fortune, it halves the cost of calling a mobile and calling land lines is free (apart from a 3c connection charge).

However in these recessionary times im looking to save even more money:D So does anybody know of a VOIP app that charges less than 15c to Irish mobiles (and I suppose one that doesnt charge the connection fee to landlines)

Is this still a good app? Can it be used on HTC or iPhone?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 100

+1 for Vyke.

I switched from Skype to Vyke last year. Works perfectly on my E52. No lag when using Wifi.

On a similar note, i am on Vodafone (prepay) which is apparently blocking all VOIP (including Vyke) -- so be warned.

Anyone used Vyke on Three?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,228 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Bill Pay?
    Costs me just over 6cent a call to all mobiles and i've free landline calls, + free on net calls and free skype over 3G.

Advertisement