Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tikka t3 tactical

Options
  • 26-11-2008 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭

Im after geting my license for a shotgun i have being thinking about geting a rifle. After looking througt the forum here the tikka t3 seems to be popular. Can any one pm me on a rough price for one in .223? and suggest a suitable scope and mounts for one aswell i could probably spend about 600 on the scope. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

Good choice :)

Just sent you a PM

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

I have a T3 Tac and changed the scope and mounts recently so I ahve a scope and mounts for sale if your interested, the add is in the adverts section. Last I checked they were running at €1400 but there were better deals to be had when shopping around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Rossenarra

eire-kp wrote: »
    Im after geting my license for a shotgun i have being thinking about geting a rifle. After looking througt the forum here the tikka t3 seems to be popular. Can any one pm me on a rough price for one in .223? and suggest a suitable scope and mounts for one aswell i could probably spend about 600 on the scope. Thanks

Get a Schmidt & bender 8x56 (H) 30mm tube, I went to newry for mine a got it for £500 for my T3 lite

Advertisement