Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

multiplayer game suggestions

• 26-11-2008 11:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi there, I'll be having a games nite soon with a few friends, 8 ppl in total, 4 xbox 360's 4 screens so 2 ppl to a console, we have had a nite a few mths ago already and played halo 3 and pgr 4, both were excellant multiplayer games, what I'm looking for are some suggestions for other games I can play on the nite, alot of games say multiplayer but aren't system link or just 1 person per consoles, so it really limits our options, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and we're not that picky on genres, Thanks!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 172 ✭✭xo_CHEWY_ox

gears 2, ye could do wingman, which is teams of two

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭akira336

have you played left 4 dead yet? could 8 ppl play that? thanks for the suggestion!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Danger_Dave

akira336 wrote: »
    have you played left 4 dead yet? could 8 ppl play that? thanks for the suggestion!

left 4 dead is a Fantasic game !

You can play 8 players or you can play 4 player co-op .

The 8 player verison is great fun. 4 players as humans trying to get out of an area, example a hospital first floor to the roof. Then wait for a helicopter to get out .The other 4 players are Special Zombies 4 different types one for example is a hunter = leaps onto people. There are also the computer zombies. They are stupid and just try and run at the humans. its the 4 zombie players job to attack at the right times to kill off the humans ! .

Bejing Olympics is a decent 4 player game. Ice Hockey game , Gears of war 2 will play 8 player , 4 v 4 .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Myself and my mates gather round to play the olympics. With buckfast. And classical music.

Epic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭akira336

ha ha, the first 2 parts there sound good, but I dunno about the classical music?

• Advertisement
Advertisement