Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grant Thorton

• 26-11-2008 11:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hi I got an email from grant thorton saying that i was part of a select few and i will know whether i would get the job in December. Is this just a standard email they send or do I have a chance if enough people reject the offer? Did anyone get an email saying the same?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

Invisible2 wrote: »
    Hi I got an email from grant thorton saying that i was part of a select few and i will know whether i would get the job in December. Is this just a standard email they send or do I have a chance if enough people reject the offer? Did anyone get an email saying the same?

I got a letter saying the same a few years ago (back in the day!), but didn't get a job offer.

Tbh they were one of the worst crowds I ever dealt with, awful interviewer and only called me the day before (!) my interview to let me know when it was on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 johny89

as was said on another thread dont sit about waiting on it, work on ur back up plan (im working on mine). only my opinion it doesent look good, one fellow got e mails from mazars last year saying something similar and he hasnt heard anything since

Advertisement