Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Injuries

Options
  • 27-11-2008 12:30am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

Whats the deal with them? I am losing 3 or 4 players a week due to injuries. Its really ruining the game for me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭glenjamin

I'm averaging about an injury a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

glenjamin wrote: »
    I'm averaging about an injury a game.

Same. Fabregas is getting injured for usually two months every few games....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

what are ye're training schedules like??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

what he said. i noticed in the demo that the training schedules had much more of an impact on fitness than the previous versions, plus unlike previous versions the default training is actually set to quite a heavy workload.

It doesn't matter what your training schedule is like when your players are picking up injuries during the match.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

It doesn't matter what your training schedule is like when your players are picking up injuries during the match.

Well if they are trained harder during the week maybe they are more susceptible to injury following it? I don't know myself.

I havn't had any major injury problems that people are talking about myself. The odd one here and there is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭ImJohn

+1.

I have about 5 key players out injured and its really annoying lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I'd say 95% of my injuries are from matches.

None of my training schedules are too bad.
    Mafority between Medium and Heavy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

uhhh... yeah it does. if you overwork your players during the week, come matchday their condition won't be as good and they are far more likely to get injured.

uhhh... yeah it does. if you overwork your players during the week, come matchday their condition won't be as good and they are far more likely to get injured.

My players are usually only ever put in when over 90% condition. Having a heavy training schedule doesn't justify injuries when they are taken out by the opposition, which is the main source of my players being injured.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

+1 it has always been like this in footie manager. a well balanced training session is key!!
    My players are usually only ever put in when over 90% condition. Having a heavy training schedule doesn't justify injuries when they are taken out by the opposition, which is the main source of my players being injured.

set your tackling to hard and take em back!! like chess it'll be!!

Advertisement