Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ham and Cheese Toasties

• 27-11-2008 1:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭

Is mustard an essential add-on for the pub-style ham, cheese and onion toasted sandwich? I would argue that it is.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

of course!!!

if a pub doesn't give you the pot to take with you to y0ur table when you get your toastie then odds are it isn't a pub you should be giving any more of your custom to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

100%.

What pisses me off is when you only get cheap american mustard to put on it.

Colmans English FTW!!!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I never thought I'd find myself posting on this forum, maybe pigs will fly...

Anyway, rashers and cheese, toasted, with mustard make a sandwich fit for a king.

Advertisement