Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Outlook express question

• 27-11-2008 10:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭

Could somebody please tell me how to get my outlook express to forward all incoming mail to another email? thanks a mill

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Would this be the help your looking for? http://www.oeupdates.com/Forward-Email-Outlook-Express.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

racso1975 wrote: »
    Could somebody please tell me how to get my outlook express to forward all incoming mail to another email? thanks a mill
    Just bare in mind, if you do it through outlook express, bare in mind it'll only forward the emails while your pc is on and outlook is open.

It's much easier to do it from your server.
    What yours email address after the @ symbol?
    Is it hotmail, yahoo, gmail?

I gtg, but someone will at least be able to advise you on doing it through your email server rather than your computer because it would be much more ideal.

Advertisement