Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wearing Footie tops ?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Dave! wrote: »
    Sad b*stard

Pour quoi?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭blindpilot

I've acquired many many Boro jerseys throughout my years of supporting them and wear them all the time. It doesn't bother me, why the hell should it bother anyone else.

newblue08 wrote: »
    I've acquired many many Boro jerseys throughout my years of supporting them and wear them all the time. It doesn't bother me, why the hell should it bother anyone else.

Cause it's Boro?! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭blindpilot

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Cause it's Boro?! :p

Not the point I was making.

newblue08 wrote: »
    Not the point I was making.

I know that, hence the joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Jokes don't come across well at 1am :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Your dead right. Anyone who's still up is far too snarky...

Me = still up, and in the process of planning a 3000 word essay due tomorrow :( All-nighters... for... the... lose...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Dave! wrote: »
    Me = still up, and in the process of planning a 3000 word essay due tomorrow :( All-nighters... for... the... lose...

Finishing off my 4000 worder, almost there now...

Me = Copying and pasting someone elses work on an Air disaster and passing it off as my own story.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Me = Copying and pasting someone elses work on an Air disaster and passing it off as my own story.

Nice, just about to start copying and pasting my Political terrorism essay

Dave, is it just me or are all of the regulars from that history thread pulling and all nighter tonight on some 100% essay course?

It's not just you! :DArts students eh...

Advertisement