Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Rogan plays The Sugar Club on 16/1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

bigslick wrote: »
    Just got 4 tickets for this. I know ill find 3 other ppl to come with before january. Gonna be great :D

Got myself 3 tickets for it too.
    Should be good if nothingcompares is right about the type of gig :)
    I'm looking forward to seeing Dave Bishop too, you've hyped yourself up, you better be good ;) :P
    Well you can't be as bad as half the crap I saw when I worked in murphys laughter lounge when I was younger.

PS as Neil1984 said, Hecklers are D*cks! Don't be heckling if you go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Perfect fit

lafors wrote: »
    PS as Neil1984 said, Hecklers are D*cks! Don't be heckling if you go.

oh no he didnt:P

got myself tickets:D the weigh-ins will obviously be well over by then?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

the weigh-ins will obviously be well over by then?

Considering that Joe does the announcing for the weigh-ins I should hope so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Perfect fit

Fozzy wrote: »
    Considering that Joe does the announcing for the weigh-ins I should hope so!

:pac::pac::pac:DUH my bad:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Chris89

Clive wrote: »
    Christ I'd love to see Tito stove Rogan's head in if he actually said that.

Rogan by twister.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

Christ I'd love to see Tito stove Rogan's head in if he actually said that.

Rogan would own Tito's ass, he's no Ken Shamrock. Was searching for these tickets for weeks, quality!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭TLG

Clive wrote: »
    Well let's see, hmmm...

Maybe it's the fact that she actually has been raped that makes it not so funny?

Maybe someone will rape you and we can all have a good laugh about that :D

Remember, you can't be offended now, so don't post a witty comeback - it's "a joke".
    i would post a witty comeback, but it would get me banned from the board. i feel sorry for you all that you have to miss out on such a hilarious thing that i was going t osay. i laughed incredibly hard when i was thinking it.

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭liger

FrostyJack wrote: »
    Rogan Was searching for these tickets for weeks, quality!

Yeah got two myself, couldnt find them at first, went into sugar club and the people working there couldnt even tell me where to buy them. Dragging a mate along to the weigh in's and this after. Slowly converting him toward the UFC.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭LeoGilly

My tickets arrived today!! Cant wait. Been watching loads of his vids on youtube. Hopefully some hecklers come along!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭cactus jack

how do you order tickets for this? went through the sugar club link for them but only gives options for UK or UK & Northern Ireland. is there some link i'm missing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

how do you order tickets for this? went through the sugar club link for them but only gives options for UK or UK & Northern Ireland. is there some link i'm missing?

It says:
    Delivery Type:
    UK Post (1.65)
    Delivery within the UK and Northern Ireland only.

International Mail (1.65)
    Overseas delivery outside of the UK and Northern Ireland.

Box Office Collection (1.00)
    To pick up this order the card holder must present the card used
    and provide a signature at the box office on event. Unless
    otherwise stated.

Pick the second or third option obviously

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭cactus jack

thanks fozzy, i gotta stop trying to order tickets when i'm drunk. should be a good night, it'll be interesting to see what he comes up with on the night. have to say his "devolution of stupid people" brings up some interesting points.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭magicspatula

Just tried to buy 3 tickets there but i got this error:

"An Error Has Occurred - There are only 1 more ticket(s) available for this event through TicketWeb."

Is there actually just one left or should I try buy one at a time? Its a bit of a risk cos one ticket will be no good to me. Anyone else bought tickets recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Tyler MacDurden

Just tried to buy 3 tickets there but i got this error:

"An Error Has Occurred - There are only 1 more ticket(s) available for this event through TicketWeb."

Is there actually just one left or should I try buy one at a time? Its a bit of a risk cos one ticket will be no good to me. Anyone else bought tickets recently?

I bought 4 last night at about 9 p.m., sincere apologies if I got the last ones. :p Maybe head down to the Sugar Club itself, see if they can help you out?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭magicspatula

Theyre totally sold out now. Oh well! :( So anyone with 3 spare tickets (however unlikely), can they pm me?

Here's hoping...

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Mac-Chops

Sold out alright.. doh!

Heard about this at the beginning of december but procrastination is my evil friend..

Will just have to make do with the main event so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Coolhand

Anyone still waiting on tickets to turn up. bought them just before xmas but still no sign of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

me too

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Tyler MacDurden

Coolhand wrote: »
    Anyone still waiting on tickets to turn up. bought them just before xmas but still no sign of them.

Ordered mine on Sunday the 4th, had them by the Friday. I used the international mail option. I'd be querying that if they've not arrived yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 scumfrog

i might have a pair of tickets available if anyones lookin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

scumfrog wrote: »
    i might have a pair of tickets available if anyones lookin

I will take them. Price?

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

Tickets sold?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 scumfrog

tickets still available, open to offers

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭the deftone

Check your private messages scumfrog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Anyone got spare tickets for this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭testing_times

This is going to be a great gig - savage way to kick off a savage weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭ginoginelli

Bought 5 tickets. was in such a drunken mess the bouncers wouldnt let me in, dont blame them..if anybody saw a drunken idiot outside - it was prolly me..:o :)

had been lookin forward to this gig for months..stupid!!

My four previous sceptical mates loved it, so ill take solace in that :)

damn whiskey!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sm0ke

Bought 5 tickets. was in such a drunken mess the bouncers wouldnt let me in, dont blame them..if anybody saw a drunken idiot outside - it was prolly me..:o :)

had been lookin forward to this gig for months..stupid! :pac: My four previous sceptical mates loved it, so ill take solace in that :)

damn whiskey!!

I used to work for Diageo

dont u listen to us "DONT SEE A GREAT NIGHT WASTED" WE DONT LIES WE DONNNTTTTTT

prolly best they didnt let u int, rogan is great with hecklers ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I'LL FIGHT ANY MAN!!!!!!

• Advertisement

How was it?

Advertisement