Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo-HD Remix

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

Has anyone else being playing ranked matches and not having any of your wins/losses recorded?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭ROC1977

same here bud. Win losses tally up when I play tournies alright but not ranked matches.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

There are a few bugs in the game...anyone else find the music turning off during fights?

FutureGuy wrote: »
    There are a few bugs in the game...anyone else find the music turning off during fights?

Only occassionaly. The win loss thing pisses me off more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

forbesii wrote: »
    Has anyone else being playing ranked matches and not having any of your wins/losses recorded?

It takes a few minutes to update your wins/losses as far as i've been told.

• Advertisement

TheWitch06 wrote: »
    It takes a few minutes to update your wins/losses as far as i've been told.

Nah unfortunately mine never registered since I downloaded the game.

forbesii wrote: »

Duh! I just realised I can get my win/loss ratio by logging on the leaderboards. Only way I can see of doing it. I'm around 35,000th in the world with 77 wins and 77 losses! Annoyingly theres a load of people ahead of me with worse ratings!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Last few days all I've been getting when I try to play online is "Connection Lost". Anyone else get this?

Jim wrote: »
    Last few days all I've been getting when I try to play online is "Connection Lost". Anyone else get this?

Ocassionally

Advertisement