Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

CD's on laptop iTunes - now what?

• 27-11-2008 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

Just finished putting my CD's on my laptop iTunes, and now I want to connect up to a music system. I will be looking in the sales for a new system (Richersounds) but need some guidance on what is required so that I can use the laptop as the music source.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Have you thought of a Logic3 Jivebox Active speaker ? .Links to ipod ,mp3 ,cd ,pc and other audio devices .90 watts RMS .5 1/4 Hi-x subwooofer .Class HDTM amplifier .DSP tecnology

£99 AT ARGOS .

I bought one as a present for somebody

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭markjbloggs

That system has low WAF (Wife acceptance factor :)). Needs to look good, preferably with a remote that mimics the iTunes interface.
    latchyco wrote: »
    Have you thought of a Logic3 Jivebox Active speaker ? .Links to ipod ,mp3 ,cd ,pc and other audio devices .90 watts RMS .5 1/4 Hi-x subwooofer .Class HDTM amplifier .DSP tecnology

£99 AT ARGOS .

I bought one as a present for somebody

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

That system has low WAF (Wife acceptance factor :)).
    Hasnt being invented yet :)

Any other suggestions from the collective wisdom of Boards.ie....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭MediaTank

The Sonos system will fit the bill and has a high WAF. It's a bit expensive though.

• Advertisement

Has anyone any thoughts on the Philips Streamium (apart from it's stupid name)? Or even the Philips MCI-500H system, which is €500ish from richersounds?

Advertisement