Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym in Balbriggan (or nearby)

Options
  • 27-11-2008 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

I'm living in Balbriggan and am finally getting around to sorting out my fitness (and weight) issues! I need an alternative to going for a brisk walk (or jog...sometimes!) can anyone recommend a gym in Balbriggan, I went into the Bodyfab one opposite Bank of Ireland but it was absolutely packed and seemed to be full of men (nothing wrong with that but I am an overweight girlie and would be extremely self-conscious!)

I heard a rumour Jackie Skelly is opening? Anyway, if anyone knows of anywhere nearby, or even in Skerries/Stamullen, could you let me know, thanks very much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Any joy with the info here?

Your up shit creak really for facilities unless you want to travel.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

There is one in the combined clubs hall,dunno anything about it though besides I thought it was a bit expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭zillmere

I go to that bodyfab gym. I go before 6 and it is usually ok. There a couple regular guys there but they are either nice and friendly or are too busy looking at themselves to bother you.

There are a couple of older larger ladies there when I go so women do go there.

The earlier you can get there the better.

Advertisement