Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greystones Vet Highly Commended in Stronghold Awards

Options
  • 27-11-2008 3:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

I can't speak highly enough about the vets and all the staff at this practice. They really deserve this commendation.

http://www.braypeople.ie/news/greystones-vet-enda-highly-recommended-at-stronghold-veterinary-pet-care-awards-1554378.html

Wednesday November 26 2008

GREYSTONES VET Enda Costigan was highly commended in the national 2008 Stronghold Veterinary Pet Care Awards.

'My animals took to him immediately,' said one owner. 'He always gives patients a huge amount of time and one never feels he is rushing you out to deal with the next consultation.'

'Enda has been our vet for approximately seven years,' said another.

'When he left the first practice he worked in here in Greystones, we followed him, like many others we know, to his next. He has a wonderful way with both animals and their owners alike.'

Pet owners were invited to write nominations about the work of their vet, in this the 9th consecutive year of the national competition organised by Pfizer Animal Health in association with the Irish Veterinary Journal.

The overall national winners of the 2008 Stronghold Veterinary Pet Care Awards were the team from Pet Vet, which has two practices, one based in Wexford Town and the other based in New Ross in Co. Wexford.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭LMC

I totally agree, he is a fantastic Vet!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

Great vet, one of the few men our dog will tolerate near him:)

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Manny7

He is an excellent vet, always great with the cats we bring down to him, always takes time with you. Well done Enda, you deserve this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭fishdog

+ 1

Great vet!

Advertisement