Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tax Question

• 27-11-2008 4:15pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭

I am not sure if this is the right forum but away...........

i am trying to claim my credits back on home improvement loan and i cant find the form online. The girl i spoke to in Revenue didnt know what i was talking about and sent a mortgage interest relief form

does anyone know what it is called?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

I'm not 100% certain but i would think that this is the correct form. (form TRS 1)

A home improvement loan is treated the same as a mortgage for tax purposes . if you are already using the full annual relief allowable to you for a mortgage you will not be able to claim any relief for the Home Improvement Loan.

Advertisement