Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boycott Harvey Norman

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

Does this mean in 100 years people will be calling for a norman instead of a boycott?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

They'll be gone in the Spring I think, leaking cash badly. They've not made a cent here so far which, given the state of the economy when they arrived suggests they are crap at running a buisness here.

Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Personally, I would be more likely to boycott HN for their flouting of Labour Laws than a comment like that, but that's a story for another day.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

oh do go on........... if you can

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Antigone05

yes, please do!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Pythia wrote: »
    Personally, I would be more likely to boycott HN for their flouting of Labour Laws than a comment like that, but that's a story for another day.

Elaborate.

Now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Pythia wrote: »

Come on! Stand over that comment or withdraw it! One or t'other.
    :confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭craichoe

Yeh they sell all sorts of crazy stuff
    clitcooler.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

maybe a reference to the sort of pointing device used on the laptop

appropriate_term.png

but the ads are enough of a reason to boycott

Advertisement