Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XCM XFPS 3.0 Sniper - does anyone own it and use it? opinions please

• 27-11-2008 5:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I decided to shift my PC, don't have time to play on it (2h a week max) and got myself a Xbox360.

Everything is nice and smooth but FPS games are driving me mad. I can't play them using controller.

Does anyone have the sniper thing? How good is it (or bad)?

Or maybe someone has a spare / for sale one?
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

I was the same, moved from PC to the 360, the controller just takes getting used, lots of getting used to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

but once you get used to it you realise just how good it is......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

If it works.....and works perfectly.... exactly the same experience playing with the mouse and keyboard on a pc then this is very interesting.

99 dollars seems like a pretty good price too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

neacy69 wrote: »
    but once you get used to it you realise just how good it is......

ya, agreed, it is very good too when you get used to it, plus some games have that snap to thing when aiming which can be a help!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

CKWPORT wrote: »
    ya, agreed, it is very good too when you get used to it, plus some games have that snap to thing when aiming which can be a help!

Nah, I just can't get used to it. I hate this feeling that when I'm looking around my "head" is moving in square-like movements, if you know what I mean.

• Advertisement
Advertisement