Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interesting thing about feedback.

Options
  • 27-11-2008 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭

Obviously I am only here if I am banned from the forum I normally use (Photography) and I end up reading the threads here and when I find one interesting such as the Religous one here about the banning of that Satan guy, I end up even creating a thread in said forums (not to do with Satan but an original one).
    It's easy to skirt the many many forums here and just thought I'd like to point that out.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

It's easy to skirt the many many forums here
    Try Fashion and Appearance?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Obviously I am only here if I am banned from the forum I normally use (Photography) and I end up reading the threads here and when I find one interesting such as the Religous one here about the banning of that Satan guy, I end up even creating a thread in said forums (not to do with Satan but an original one).
    It's easy to skirt the many many forums here and just thought I'd like to point that out.

Ok so you got banned, you came to this forum, you read this forum and came to the conclusion that people miss forums if they don't go looking for them?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

You must be a magician to work that out!
    Now that's magic!
    :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Thanks for your feedback.
    I was reading it, and saw the word skirt, and saw your username and realised I have to go touch myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

.. and when you have all forums covered..

go peel the skin off a mink.. its hilarious, and rather arousing i might add.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

I miss feedback.

There once was a time where I'd now be splitting my sides at all the fail pics in this thread.

I miss feedback.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

SteveC wrote: »
    I miss feedback.

There once was a time where I'd now be splitting my sides at all the fail pics in this thread.

I miss feedback.

You may be incorrect in that assumption, I can't find anything in google images for "animal rights fail".

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

SDooM wrote: »
    You may be incorrect in that assumption, I can't find anything in google images for "animal rights fail".
    You're right by gad!

Best I could do at short notice...

fail-owned-trash-can-squirrel-habitat-fail.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Emo 'go cry' lolkitty would be apt here

snyper wrote: »
    Emo 'go cry' lolkitty would be apt here
    11tq7b5.jpg

*credit to kickoutthejams for this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

emo_35.jpg

Advertisement