Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Catching your jubblies in things

Options
  • 27-11-2008 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭

I was reading another board just now, and a woman posted about closing a desk drawer on her goodies. She was bending down to do something else, noticed it was open, and bam.

Another person replied saying that she shut them in a cabinet door once, and that it hurt like hell.

I've been sitting here trying to imagine the logistics of shutting a cabinet door on "the girls" by accident, but I just can't. You can do it to your fingers because they are small, flexible, move alot, and are far away from your body.

Boobs aren't notably mobile (except in fixed circles:D), but I suppose if they were really big and saggy.....

So. Is it possible? Have any of you done something like that?

EDIT: Just reread thread and have updated.
    FYI, the thread started because some woman bent over to get her bra and burnt her nipple on the bulb of her bedside light.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

No, never, seems like a really weird thing to happen!

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

My jubblies are not noted for ever getting in the way of anything. If they did, said thing would want to be up pretty close and I think Id need to practice first.

My ass, however, is constantly getting in my way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

I got a paper cut on my nipple once.
    Was reading the Sindo in bed..
    F*cking hurt.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Peared wrote: »
    F*cking hurt.

That's just god's way of telling you that you shouldn't be reading shíte like the Sindo. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

F*cking hurt.

Wow, the agony of that! I'd say was horrific.

I've never had anything close on them, fall on them yes! But closing a door or something, even for me that's a bit clumsy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Victor McDade

This has the potential to be the best thread of all time.

***gets popcorn, settles in to good night's entertainment...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Meh - most impacts seem to happen when the boobies are sore because it's approaching the TOTM, and when you go into a supermarket some git smacks you in the boob with the corner of their shopping basket - like they turn around quickly and they catch you with it.

That, or bizarrely, I'll be lying in bed reading my book in the morning or something, and one of my cats comes in and walks all over the bed looking for attention - then they step across my chest. Jesus, that HURTS. 5-6kgs of cat, their weight concentrated on these little 1" square paws...

Youchies youchies youchies. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

I used to work in a pub in templeogue, and was down stairs in the cellar, had to get a couple of crates of coke for a kids things, anyways i was picking up two crates and kinda tried to settle them comfortably and i ended up catching my nipple between the two trays.... i dropped them straight away and screamed like a girl... getting my nipple pierced didn't hurt half as much!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

gooood jebus jules that must have hurt!!
    Can't say I've ever caught mine, like if you're trying to squeeze in past something and your boobs are in the way but never caught them.
    Totally had the 'elbow in the boob' when out and about or even just accidental when in bed. And the 'basket in the boob' too... grr, always when they're tender!
    And my dog sometimes climbs up to my face when I'm in bed and she puts her paws on my boobs which is funny. Or if you're holding a baby and they're like 'squeeze' or kick you in them by mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

My girls aren't big enough to really get in the way. I did have to have a mammogram when they found a tumor in one a few years back and it was during the time of the month when they were ultra sensitive. :( That hurt really badly. I wouldn't even let them do the other one!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭Curlypinkie

Never me honkers, they're firmly attached to my chest:D
    But knees, oh man, my knees are constantly bruised, sore, battered, scraped... I'm what you might call a total clutz. I walk into everything, all the time.

Actually, I'd say if I had saggy bewbies I'd probably hit them off something every now and again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Puddleduck

Never caught them in anything but Ive been bitten on the tit by a horse (now that hurt) Paper cut, and midget bites..all sore or itchy.

Theyd want to be down near your knees to catch them in something...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭testing_times

I heard the midgets in the umpa lumpas factory were vicious but boob biting, that's a new one :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SpookyDoll

Never caught them in anything but Ive been bitten on the tit by a horse (now that hurt)

Ditto Puddleduck, it was a mare (literally) with a new foal and I got too close.....then crunch:eek:......Jaysus.....I was only 11 but got a huge bruise and had to get a tetanus shot!!! Very embarrassing!

Ive never met anyone else with the same injury!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I've been kicked in the boob several times during martial arts classes... ow :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

i imagine wearing seat belts are annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

I've been kicked in the boob several times during martial arts classes... ow :(

Was it counted as a score? What kick? :pac: also just the one boob, or... :p

Don't think I've ever actually kicked a girl in the twins when training.. hmm.. :D

Will: LOL :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

closed a drawer on my birds tits once. she didnt like it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

Will wrote: »
    i imagine wearing seat belts are annoying

Ah its not bad.
    I dont like the belt being in between though. have to be over to one side. leaning on one! :D I'd say if the car jumped it'd hurt more or something....weird little habit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Puddleduck

SpookyDoll wrote: »
    Ditto Puddleduck, it was a mare (literally) with a new foal and I got too close.....then crunch:eek:......Jaysus.....I was only 11 but got a huge bruise and had to get a tetanus shot!!! Very embarrassing!

Ive never met anyone else with the same injury!!!

Yeh, I got bitten by a foal. I dunno what hurt more..the bite or the embarrasment. I was praying to hell nobody saw me jump and yelp. Thankfully I already had a tetanus.

Ive been punched in the boob in martial arts too..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Note: Must tell the other men that the rumours were untrue, they do have a weakness!

TBH, I can't imagine a bump to the boob being as bad as having a child clamber over you and tread on your "gentleman's sachel"... >_<

Mind you, the horse bite sounds pretty damn nasty!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

F*cking hurt.

Eye watering.
    Jules wrote: »
    ..... i was picking up two crates and kinda tried to settle them comfortably and i ended up catching my nipple between the two trays....

It hurt just to read that.
    Puddleduck wrote: »
    ... Ive been bitten on the tit by a horse (now that hurt)

Same here, a very determined bite on the side of the boob, teeth marks were apparent for weeks. Agony.

After reading this thread, I'm afraid to move.

i scalded one of my boobs when I was three :( poor me, but as a result, i have a bit of a scar, and my nipples now point different directions if I'm cold.

it's ok to laugh, honest

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Same here, a very determined bite on the side of the boob, teeth marks were apparent for weeks. Agony.

Same here, awful, and got bitten on the boob by a very angry St. Bernard Dog.

Manage normally to keep them out of the way, I have however been elbowed and kick in the boob when I played rubgy.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Never caught them in anything but have been unfortunate to suffer an elbow in the boob, particularly painful when coming up to period time.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

I was doing a musical a few years back and had a scene where I had to strip off my shirt and twirl it around over my head ( as you do) .
    Went downstairs after getting into costume and went to get my microphone attached. It had to be attached to my bra as the shirt was coming off.
    Sound lady managed to clip it onto my nipple. :eek:
    Ouches!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

:D This is one of the most hilarious and eyewateringly squirmy threads I've read in ages! Thankfully I've never managed to catch mine in anything, I'm not sure I'd be able to actually.
    However, a girl I know managed to sunburn her nipples while sunbathing topless in holiday, and said it was one of the most painful places she's ever been burnt! She said she felt really self conscious rubbing sun lotion into her breasts cos there were guys around (although this still doesn't explain how she wasn't self conscious about having no bikini top on) so obviously didn't use enough, but she's learned her lesson now!

Advertisement