Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone thinking of getting eircom broadband. If so, please, help me out.

Options
  • 27-11-2008 8:16pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Long story short, my computer is bolloxed and I need a new one. PC World are doing an offer on some of their laptops where if you sign up to eircom broadband, you get some money the laptop. The problem is I already have eircom so I can't avail of the offer.

If anyone is getting eircom in the near future can you please help me out here. I'll even pay for the first months broadband (it's payable in store). Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Can you not just cancel your subscription, then apply again and get the cheap laptop?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

you can only do that if you had eircom broadband for 1 year. after that you can.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Can you not just cancel your subscription, then apply again and get the cheap laptop?
    I'm moving to upc once they finish upgrading their network. If that doesn't happen soon I'll be moving to smart. So I don't want to be tied into the contract.

Advertisement