Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone heading over for the toffees game on sunday?

Options
  • 27-11-2008 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭

just wondering if anyone was heading over this sunday. i'll be there for my first game of the season (strapped for cash) with a good friend whose a big everton fan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

just wondering if anyone was heading over this sunday. i'll be there for my first game of the season (strapped for cash) with a good friend whose a big everton fan

Coach and Horses Pub before and after the game if you fancy a pint.
    PM me if you want my mobile number.

Looking forward to it as well, haven't been over on nearly 3 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Wendell Gee

Will be there with the seven year old. Really looking forward to it. I'll pop into coach and horses as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

i'll drop in to the Coach and Horses for a pre match scoop so. are either of you heading back home on sunday night? i've a flight at 9 from gatwick and am hoping i will make the flight in good time..

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Wendell Gee

Am driving home via Pembroke/Rosslare as I am picking up a car tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

i'll drop in to the Coach and Horses for a pre match scoop so. are either of you heading back home on sunday night? i've a flight at 9 from gatwick and am hoping i will make the flight in good time..

Back Monday afternoon

• Advertisement
Advertisement