Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick City Shortcut

Options
  • 27-11-2008 11:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Can anybody please tell me the fastest route through limerick city at rush hour. I normally approach it from the galway side going to cork at about 4.30pm on a friday and it can take anywhere from 20 mins to 45mins to get through. much appreciate any shortcut hints.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,562 ✭✭✭veryangryman

You could..

a) Drive across the Shannon
    b) Wait until the toll tunnel opens

Sorry man, when theres a river in the way, your kinda screwed for a shortcut.

All major toll plazas in this country are built just before/after a river that has feck all crossings. Bastards

• Registered Users Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭Carawaystick

All major toll plazas in this country are built just before/after a river that has feck all crossings. Bastards

except the M4 and one of the M50 tolls....

I spent that time amount of time getting through Ennis regularly, seems fine for rush hour.

Advertisement