Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dose Ireland have a plan against Terrorism?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,413 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Did any of the 520 people killed in India in bomb attacks up to the middle of May this year worry you as much as the latest killings in Mumbai?
    http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1770927,00.html

Or are you only concerned because westerners are being killed in India?
    Are you a sky news worrier? only worried about what Sky think you should worry about?

[PHP]
    Are you only concerned because westerners are being killed in India?
    [/PHP]

as far as westerners go i would say i am rather concerned for their safety yes, but i'm also concerned about the innocent people who get killed as well. Whether they be western or not i don't care, nobody deserves that sort of thing.

[PHP]
    Are you a Sky News worrier? only worried about what Sky think you should worry about?
    [/PHP]

No, i never allow myself to be told what to worry about nor will i be told what to do by any Media Outlets especially Sky News. I base my opinions from looking at both sides of the argument and analysing the best course of action. The attacks in India isn't the only thing on my mind, what's on my mind is whether or not these terrorist organisations are likely to bomb countries like Ireland without regret

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

Poccington wrote: »
    Horgan's name is dirt because he's the very same man that handed back his Overseas medals and uniform outside the Dail in protest, yet held onto that lovely Army pension of his.
    thats only a problem if you don't like him, and don't think hes earned to right to do what he likes with his pension ,uniform and medals
    If I remember correctly he also holds the honour of being the only Irish Officer to order the escalation of force against a protesting crowd, quite the hero he is. He's an absolute disgrace.

As for your comment about members of the Defence Forces, illegal invasions etc. it's very much wide of the mark.

its not wide of the mark, the army protected a war criminal rather then arresting him, don't tell me the army is conflicted, there responsible for their actions.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,279 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

spadder wrote: »
    Mary Harney will be still looking after the HSE. Her emergency HQ bunker will be downstairs in the Burger king on Grafton St.
    MARY-HARNEY.jpg

Ohhh she doesnt like that lads..

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Overheal wrote: »
    MARY-HARNEY.jpg

Ohhh she doesnt like that lads..

This isn't Feedback or AH. If you don't have anything worthwhile to add to the debate don't bother posting.

Advertisement