Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Player Development Curve

Options
  • 28-11-2008 12:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭

Why exactly are some of my players getting worse, despite the fact that they play every game??

And these are young players. four or five 19-year-olds with high potential, who are just gradually getting worse playing for me?? i was always under the impression that pro evo youngster got better with games, and stats only dropped due to lack of play or age. what am i doing wrong??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

Do you mean their stats are going down, even though their growth curves are upwards?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

their stats are just going down. not sure about curve going up at the same time. just getting very annoyed that all my players seem to be getting worse!! even though they are young, and play in every game possible...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

Well if their growth curve is downwards, playing them constantly will only slow down the inevitable. Check the development page, there you can see all the curves of all your players. There's a red line for what is expected and a blue line for their actual growth. Some young players can reach their peak at 21/22, so they'll continue to improve and progress until their certain peak whenever that may be and then just get **** from there on in.

If you're playing the master league, Kobayashi is a fake player is develops quickly but reaches his one-year peak at about 20. Then there's dudes like Park Jyun Hi who peak at around 27 and only get crap at around 35. Growth curves are crucial.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 jk47

quank wrote: »
    Well if their growth curve is downwards, playing them constantly will only slow down the inevitable. Check the development page, there you can see all the curves of all your players. There's a red line for what is expected and a blue line for their actual growth. Some young players can reach their peak at 21/22, so they'll continue to improve and progress until their certain peak whenever that may be and then just get **** from there on in.

If you're playing the master league, Kobayashi is a fake player is develops quickly but reaches his one-year peak at about 20. Then there's dudes like Park Jyun Hi who peak at around 27 and only get crap at around 35. Growth curves are crucial.

but why do 17 year old curvers zig zag? they go up until they are 19 then down until they are 21. then back up again til they are 28. what is that about?

Advertisement