Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Cheapest place to get an xbox 360 pro

• 28-11-2008 8:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

i am thinking of getting an xbox 360 pro for christmas, but i'm not sure what shop in dublin gives the best price. i've seen the deal in smyths for an xbox and four games for 240 euro, which seems quite good. is there anywhere else that is doing similar or better deals?

Any help appreciated.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Is that a Pro and which games?

Smyth's in Dundalk at least has the Pro with GoW, PGR 4, Forza 2, Halo 3, Kung Fu Panda and Lego Indiana Jones. And an extra controller.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭hokeypokey

Bolgey wrote: »
    i am thinking of getting an xbox 360 pro for christmas, but i'm not sure what shop in dublin gives the best price. i've seen the deal in smyths for an xbox and four games for 240 euro, which seems quite good. is there anywhere else that is doing similar or better deals?

What would be the best place to get like a deal with fable 2 or fifa 09...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Bolgey

hokeypokey wrote: »
    What would be the best place to get like a deal with fable 2 or fifa 09...?

thanks for the reply, but i was able to get a really good deal in game. an xbox pro with gears of war 1, 2 and farcry 2 for 265 euro, not bad :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

Smyths have a deal of an Xbox 360 pro 60 gb hd extra wireless controller , halo 3 , pgr4 ,gow , forza 2 plus something about 2 €5 vouchers with loyalty card for €279.99 .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭tomombo

Well where would be the cheapest place to get an xbox 360 this christmas dont really care what kind, just two controllers and fifa 10 to start off?

• Advertisement
Advertisement