Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Second hand vinyl

• 28-11-2008 11:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Is there anywhere in Dublin that take in second hand vinyl?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

i think the trend now is that everyone would glady get rid of 70% of their record collections if they could get someone to take them!! i have about 2000 records i would have no problem parting with but the rest i will keep forever as like mr c they have sentimental value.. im looking forward to the day in my 50's/60's that i come home a little drunk and put some of my old tunes on the turntable and reminise about the good ol days!! i know hard to find in the uk buy complete vinyl collections but not sure how much you would get..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

Caoimhin. wrote: »
    Is there anywhere in Dublin that take in second hand vinyl?

what are you selling?

beatfinder and spindizzy both take in vinyl

spindizzy will pay you a euro a pop for anything saleable in good enough nick

failing that, set up a discogs account and put your collection up and you should be able to get a much better return on your tunes than that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 TANNAM

If anyones selling vinyl i would be interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 741 ✭✭✭therewillbe

Hi, stick a list up in the "Discs" for sale section and we can have a look. I for one am always in the market for vinyl.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 741 ✭✭✭therewillbe

Tannam, what are you looking for ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 gasolinehorsey

i would be interested in buying records if anyone has them for sale

joblots or whatever, anything considered

pm me if interested

Advertisement