Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ankerma** ordering

Options
  • 28-11-2008 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭

Hello all,

Was going to order a pc from the Ankerma** ebay site. I sent the ebay seller a question regarding a graphics card upgrade, which he answered & he also asked for my E-mail account and shipping address. Does this sound Dodgy to anyone??
    or has anyone ordered from them this way before??

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Hoser

http://www.ankermann-pc.com/

i suggest using their website when ordering....and you can also configure your own system there.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭papajimsmooth

Join date Nov 08
    Posts 1

Just be careful you dont get scammed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭steamjetjoe

Yeah, ill be sticking to the official site. Hopefully ordering a desktop from them today + pre ordering GTA IV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,044 ✭✭✭Sqaull20

Ankermann are ok, I have ordered two pc's off them.I havent used the ebay site ( wasnt around when I bought ), but from my experience it should be fine as well.

Only negatives with them is shipping is slow ( around 4 weeks ) and they take ages to answer back to emails, but so do dabs, komplett etc :D

They have some cracking deals, the one with the 4870,Quad, Asus 5Q Pro motherboard for 669 is brillant.It will have plenty of power for every game, even Crysis.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Hoser

Join date Nov 08
    Posts 1

Just be careful you dont get scammed

LOL if that was directed at me :pac:

i was just trying to help out, not scam anybody!

• Advertisement
Advertisement