Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hands Free Kit

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

parrot ck 3200 is one of the best systems on the market i fit alot of them daily.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    parrot ck 3200 is one of the best systems on the market i fit alot of them daily.

+1

3200 is a very good kit, If you not very technical minded I would advise getting a professional to fit it.....

There's some new parrot kits out that allow you to stream your music from your phone through the car kit...not sure if the OH would use that feature but it might be worth looking into if she likes her music...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

Cheers guys, Carphonewarehouse don't have that one, anyone know here it can be bought in Ireland at a supply and fit price?

I'm sure I'd manage it, but don't fancy messing with the dash of a new car.

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Advertisement