Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Build little help please

Options
  • 28-11-2008 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭

K GF's parents are getting a comp for xmas and im looking into what to get i think the budget is around 450-500.

Originally i just go straight to the dell website as they're pretty good value for the cheaper stuff but used to build computers when i was younger and thinking of doing the same.

What im asking is is it worth in that price range building or would i get better value elsewhere?

What kinda of compents will i get for this money anyone want to spec something?

Barebones built two of these before are they still good value or what are the general opinions?

Also where do people buy from used to go to ccl and overclockers but i think they're not as good as they used to be what about komplett.ie??

Comments

Advertisement