Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iphone 3g app for landscape texting

• 28-11-2008 12:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭

any1 know of one that works? One has just been released on the u.s itunes but it that its send its txts via email which means that you would have to have an email contact for the no. you are txting, i think? im not sure on how it works.. link to it below

www.thisistech.com/category/iphone/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭vinnycoyne

As far as I know, all apps on the App Store that claim to offer SMS actually use the email gateway method. This is because it's not currently possible to send text to the SMS app (you can send a phone number fine).

I'm working on a totally re-hauled version of EirText Pro that will allow landscape texting. It's nowhere near ready to release yet though.

Advertisement