Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Planning required for large boulders/rocks

• 28-11-2008 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering does anyone know if it is required to get planning or other type of permission to move large rocks/boulders onto land at a lakeshore to stop caravans from moving in on the site??

Thanks

MT

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭RKQ

No, not aware of any permission required.

I'm assuming rocks are circa 600mm / 2ft diameter, laid in front of a gate by JCB - no concrete foundation etc, so can be easily removed by JCB. Difficult to move manually by 3 men!

I assume these rocks are on your lands, do not block a public raod / right of way and will not be a traffic hazard. ( God I hate small rocks in grass outside peoples entrance gates - silly and dangerous but alas not illegal)

Advertisement