Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free Prodigy Track!

• 28-11-2008 2:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭

A radio edit of the title track from the upcoming PRODIGY album "Invadors Must Die" is available to download free from yesterday (nov 27 2008) for one week only from www.theprodigy.com

after listening to it, its not great but not bad

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭hans aus dtschl

They're playing in Cork on June 18th (a thursday) it seems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

still havent hada chance to lkisten to it, but its getting some shocking reports

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

Helix wrote: »
    still havent hada chance to lkisten to it, but its getting some shocking reports

yes i heard that allso! a lot of people are blasting it allready

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

The biggest load of bollacks since 'Babys got a Temper'.

Bring out a Dirtchamber Sessions Vol.II Liam, all is forgiven.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

ouch

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Crap like their last few albums, ive no interest in the Prodigy anymore and haven't had in a long time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 426 ✭✭Fintomiginto

Thats actually embarassing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Just listened to it there . . . absolute tripe. All it's done is give me a headache.
    The Prodigy have gone to sh*t

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

In fact, on giving it a second 'impartial' listen, the first 35 seconds or so could easily be the trailer music for some god-awful 12/15s video-game adaption featuring the Rock.

"In a world where..."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

jaysus it's rubbish.

but i imagine that people who listen to Ed Banger stuff/Justice (read noisy choppy guitars and cheese) will like it.

feckin hell though, that's bloody awful.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Oh that is seriously bad. I thought I liked the links to their live material a while back but I must have been drunk or something, that is shocking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

lets hope its only the radio edit thats bad! for there sake:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,018 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Yeah its fairly rubbish alright was really lookin forward to the album till i heard that...

But then i heard this....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX6PV7AHnbc :D

Molotov remake using samples as it obviously isn't released yet only played live. >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLgU4-Gd92w&feature=related

And this..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4idn3tVpec :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

jtsuited wrote: »
    jaysus it's rubbish.

but i imagine that people who listen to Ed Banger stuff/Justice (read noisy choppy guitars and cheese) will like it.

feckin hell though, that's bloody awful.

there's a fierce and rotten whiff of pendulum off it too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

For me the Prodigy died after Jilted generation,anything after has just gotten worse and worse,firestarter,babys got a temper,girls,brutal unlistenable music,sure Liam Howlett has said he hates the 'chessey' rave scene and wanted to lose that image as quick as he could

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭CTRob

Very disappointed with this... I'll defo give the album a listen but I don't have great expectations... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

there's a fierce and rotten whiff of pendulum off it too...

yeah i got that too. and that right there is probably the worst thing you could ever say about a piece of music:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

RaverRo808 wrote: »
    For me the Prodigy died after Jilted generation,anything after has just gotten worse and worse,firestarter,babys got a temper,girls,brutal unlistenable music,sure Liam Howlett has said he hates the 'chessey' rave scene and wanted to lose that image as quick as he could
    ah youll have to admit diesel power was brilliant:D

Awful stuff, but they've been churning out awful stuff for 15 years now. With the exception of 'Girls'.

I hated all that Fat of the Land and Jilted stuff. The Experience album was good, at the time, but don't think I'll ever listen to it again.

Advertisement